geography, history, mathematics, social studies, computer science
English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian
biology, chemistry, physics, philosophy, geography, history, music history, art history, computer science, English, French, Spanish, Latin and ancient classical culture, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, minority language – Belarusian, minority language – Lithuanian, minority language – Ukrainian, regional language – Kashubian, mathematics, social studies, dance studies
The curriculum has a modular design, which enables students to choose an individual educational path, tailored to their preferences.
During their studies, graduates will acquire essential business competencies in the following areas: innovation management, sales management, team management, financial management, IT management, logistics and transportation management. The curriculum will also ensure the acquisition of practical skills used in international business management.
You will learn to:
- create and implement business strategies and manage business processes,
- create and manage innovative solutions,
- manage projects and teams,
- use IT systems in business.
Our graduates work as:
- managers and employees of multinational corporations,
- experts in marketing, finance, logistics, innovation and IT systems,
- specialists in business process mapping and management,
- owners and employees of consulting companies.
Candidates must demonstrate English language proficiency to the extent necessary to study in English. Classes are conducted entirely in English. The interactive practical program is carried out using new technologies and IT applications, as well as case studies. The course is taught by staff with international business experience.
Business plans and strategic analysis, Bussiness process modelling, Decision making in management, Managerial games, Innovative business models, Financial risk in business strategies